Reversible two burner grill / griddle with deep ribbing drains grease for healthier burgers, steaks, fish and vegetables. With our patented non-stick Rock.Tec technology, it is 3 times more durable and resists scratches and abrasion. Measures 12" x 18". It's designed to be used on the stove or in the oven. It can be used on the BBQ if flames don't come in contact with the grill AND if the cover is left open.
The Rock by Starfrit: Non-stick reinvented
Extra thick forged aluminum base
- Optimal heat distribution and even cooking
- Guaranteed never to warp
- Oven safe even on broil
Rock.Tec surface enhancement
Our unique manufacturing process uses small metal pellet impact technology to modify the surface to form an ultra durable rock-like finish. The result is an outstanding release performance, 3 times better than traditional non-stick cookware.
- 3 times more durable non-stick
- Resists scratch and abrasion
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and halogen stovetops
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- For better non-stick performance, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil prior to each use.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the
cookware on the range or burner.
- Always use low to medium heat setting. This cookware should NEVER be used on a maximum heat setting either for
pre-heating or cooking as excessive surface temperatures can cause permanent damage to the non-stick surface.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the
metal as the heat melts it down.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 450 °F / 230 °C. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain
detergents. warranty does not cover this type of wear, as the performance of the cookware is not affected.
Attention : Rack can support a maximum weight of 8 kg/ 17.6 lb