Mrs. Anderson's Non-Stick Silicone Half-Size Baking Mat is a commercial-grade baking mat designed for cooking and baking at home. It works in all types of ovens, including conventional and convection. A must-have of cake making and baking tools, and a favorite of baking accessories! Woven glass fibers sealed inside the silicone Baking Mat transfer heat evenly, so baked goods, like doughs, pastries, and breads, cook to a perfect golden brown, every time. Perfect for artisan baking, Irish soda bread, sourdough, and French bread. Strong and durable to outlast thousands of uses at temperatures from -40 degrees to 480 degrees Fahrenheit. It holds 24 (2-inch) or 20 (2.5-inch) cookies. Great for freezing foods, too. Using frozen fruit in place of ice cubes is how to make a smoothie cold without watering down its flavor. Freeze sliced bananas, grapes, blueberries, pitted cherries and store in an airtight bag, for up to 1 month. The non-stick silicone Baking Mat is reusable and more economical than using parchment paper. Foods release easily without oiling or greasing the surface for healthy baking. Convert any baking tray to nonstick bakeware. Simply lay the non-stick Baking Mat, logo facing up, on a baking sheet or cookie sheet. Place items to be baked, or frozen, onto the Baking Mat, and pop it in the oven or freezer. Made from silicone and natural glass fibers for even heat transfer, the sealed, non-porous surface eliminates worry of cross contamination of foods. Mrs. Anderson?s Silicone Baking Mats are durable, reusable, naturally non-stick, dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, and FDA, LFGB, DGCCRF, ISO9001 certified. These half-size Baking Mats fit standard 13-inch x 18-inch baking sheets. Instructions included. Cautions: Do not use knives, scrapers, brushes or cutters on the Baking Mat. Do not cut on, or fold, the Baking Mat; store flat or rolled. Do not grease the Baking Mat. Mrs. Anderson's Baking, a go-to brand for the home baker. Brought to you by HIC Kitchen.
- Mrs. Anderson's Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat for baking cakes, breads, dough and pastries, and cooking sweet and savory dishes or freezing foods
- Made from silicone and natural glass fibers for even heat transfer; FDA, LFGB, DGCCRF, ISO9001 certified; non-porous to eliminate cross contamination
- Naturally non stick for quick release of foods and easy cleanup; no greasing or added oils necessary; durable and reusable for thousands of uses
- Temperature safe for use in the oven and freezer (-40 degrees to 480 degrees Fahrenheit); reusable and more economical than using parchment paper
- Measures 11.625 x 16.5-inches; holds 24 (2-inch) or 20 (2.5-inch) cookies; fits standard 13 x 18-inch baking sheets; dishwasher safe