Starfrit The Rock: nothing sticks, never warps, lasts longer!
Extra thick forged aluminum base
- Optimal heat distribution and even cooking
- Guaranteed never to warp
Rock.Tec surface enhancement
Our unique manufacturing process uses small metal pellet impact technology to modify the surface to form an ultra durable rock-like finish. The result is an outstanding release performance, 3 times better than traditional non-stick cookware.
- 3 times more durable non-stick
- Resists scratch and abrasion
- Dishwasher safe
- Before using your new cookware, wash thoroughly in hot soapy water using a soft cloth or sponge. Dry completely.
- Prior to each use, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of cooking oil for better cooking results.
- Never heat an empty utensil. Be sure there is oil, butter, liquid or food before placing the
cookware on the range or burner.
- It is not recommended to use high heat. Cooking on excessive heat can cause permanent damage
to the non-stick coating.
- Never cut anything in the cookware or use utensils with sharp edges as to avoid piercing the non-stick
- Add salt to water only after it has come to a boil. Salt grain deposit on the cookware bottom will attack the
metal as the heat melts it down.
- Never use metal scouring pads to clean the non-stick surface.
- Never put cold water into a hot utensil. Let cookware cool down on its own or place in lukewarm soapy water.
- If using a ceramic stovetop, lift the pan rather than sliding it across the glass plate.
- This cookware is oven safe up to 375 °F. Always use gloves or oven mitts when using as the handle may
- Dishwasher safe. Take note that the shine of the coating may become dull and discolored due to the action of certain
detergents. Our warranty does not cover this type of wear, as the performance of the cookware is not affected.